Spoken English Training
Duration: 60 Hours
Spoken English Course
We follow a “Need Based Teaching”. Where we initially understand the student’s requirement in English, their future plans and current fluency in Spoken English. Based on all of these factors, our trainers create customised courses that help a student achieve his Language Goals.
Some of the main features of Isec’s Spoken English Courses are:
• Need Based Training for every student.
• Pre-Assessment at the beginning of the course.
• Evaluation system after the course completion
• Regular Testing and monitoring in the class.
• Mid-Term Assessment to check on improvement.
• Individual Case file of each and every student.
• Certificate provided at the end of the course.
• English Fluency
• Communication Skills
• Group Discussion Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Interview Skills
• Voice and Accent
• Personality Development
• Writing Skills
• Develop Confidence
• Overcome Fear & Hesitation